Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Blog 2 - Annabeth Chase

Facts from The Percy Jackson and the Olympians books.

Some of this stuff I don't have because it isn't mentioned in the books.
PLEASE READ ALL!

Name: Annabeth Chase

Birthday: Un-known

Place of Birth: New York (she lives in San Fransisco now)

Mother: Athena

Father: Frederick Chase

Favorite Drink: Diet Coke

Favorite Place: Camp Half-blood

Favorite form of transport: Un-known

Best at: Architecture

Worst at: Nothing

Friends: Grover (satyr), Percy Jackson, Thalia (daughter of Zeus)

Enemies: Kronos and Her Step-mom

Interview with Annabeth Chase:

COMING SOON

2 comments:

  1. You read very interesting books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and yeah I do. They have these vast worlds. I'm gonna post more Percy Jackson ones when I have all my books with me again.

    ReplyDelete