Friday, July 17, 2009

The visit to philadelphia!!!

Me , my grandma , and my mom are in Philadelphia! We are in a hotel called The Hilton Garden Inn. Website: Hilton garden inn Philadelphia You don't need to put in .com or .org or anything like that. There is a T.V. , coffee maker , mini fridge , Sony PlayStation , Desk , and two bed's!!!! It's so cool!!!! I hope I can come here again sometime. We've stayed for two days and we're leaving tomorrow. I don't want to leave but I still want to complete my long month long trip. I'm having lots of fun!!! Got to go. Check for the next blog soon!!!



Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia
The one and only cool and amazing Hotel!!!!

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, Buggy. I'm glad you're having a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yiayia and Pappy like staying in Hilton Garden Inns! Did you get to see the Liberty Bell? Were you able to eat a "philly" cheese steak sandwich? Pappy grew up about 40 miles from Philly over in NJ. Thanks for the posting and good hotel tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to have been Buggy's bedmate! We did have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I saw the Liberty Bell! I also tried a Geno's cheese steak and a Pat's king of steaks cheese steak. They are competing!!! I thought the Geno's one was better! That's so cool that you grew up in New Jersey, Pappy!! That's so cool!!! I love you guys! I also want to say "hi!!" to a special daddy, yiayia, and pappy!!! I love you guys! :) :) :) The Hilton Garden Inn was so cool! The beds were really soft!!!

    Love,
    :) Buggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep looking for new blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That sounds like an awesome hotel! I'm glad you are having fun! I can't wait to see some pictures from Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you, Buggy-bug. Call me when you're phone has signal and fill me in on your latest adventures. =) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, wrong "your". Whoops. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys totally rock! Look at my new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The liberty bell totally ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete