Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Monza (pizza place)






I love many pizza places but I think this one is my absolute FAVORITE!!! Once I walked into Monza, I thought I smelt hot dogs, but no, it was a firewood burning oven! I sat down to eat with my mom. The waitress came up to me and told us about the pizza of the day. The ingredients were Bechamel, Sausage, Mozzarella, Parmesean, and Bread crumbs. We ordered it so we could share the pizza! They cooked it in the 1000 degrees Fahrenheit fire wood burning oven!!! While we waited we looked around the place. It was Big, Beautiful, and Clean! You would think pizza places are always trashed and full, but this one was empty and clean! We were the only ones there (it was 3:00 in the afternoon). The pizza's were named by race car racers and there were race car pictures on the walls! This store opened two years ago! August 12, 2007! One of the bands playing on the radio was Beck! The song was fun and exciting! It was perfect pizza music! It reminded me of cartoons! Isn't that funny!?!?! The pizza was delicous!!! Afterwards, we ate the dessert of the day! Chocolate Pots De Creme!!! It was creamy, soft, and sweet. I think this place would be perfect for tidy, pizza lovers! I loved this pizza place more than any other pizza place!

Monza
451 King St., Downtown
Charleston, SC 29403
http://www.monzapizza.com/

9 comments:

  1. The next time I'm in Charleston, I'm definitely giving Monza a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great place and a really cool Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go there!!! The cartoon music sounds funny to me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. I love it. Love you too Bug. DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did u really burp while typing "yummy and (burp) pizza!!!"?!

    ReplyDelete